How can you help AVP?
Workshop facilitation is not the only way to take an active part in AVP. There are lots of needed services that people can provide.
Don’t have time or have other constraints on workshop facilitation? Or, perhaps being a facilitator is just not a good fit, but you’d really like to help? We have places for you!
- Office (support) Work
- Answering inquiries, scheduling, communication, copying, supplies maintenance
- Workshop support
- Transportation, meals, site maintenance
- Provide lodging for travelling facilitators (or participants)
- Advertising, news, recruitment
- Record keeping, database
- For those with the background, take part in our research to provide “evidence-based” data on workshop effectiveness