Local Commuter Registration with Partial Scholarship Application
Conference fees and some meals only. No Lodging.
Prices increase April 1.
- Enter “scholarship” for the coupon and you will receive a $118 preliminary scholarship deduction that covers the core conference days.
- You MUST checkout using the PayPal or Check options, but you will not be charged anything unless your total is greater than $118 after applying the scholarship coupon. If you select pre or post Conference activities, that will likely put you over $118, and you need to pay the excess now in order to process your registration and scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your scholarship award (which may be less than $118). Your registration will be PENDING until the you pay any difference (if any).
- Anything you pay now is refundable if you do not attend, up to May 15.
- The maximum scholarship is $118. If the Scholarship Committee awards a lesser amount, you must pay the difference (we’ll bill you later).
- Scholarship registrations are Double Occupancy only. APPLICATION DEADLINE March 21
We can now invite under 18 y.o. facilitators to the Gathering.
Go here to download necessary forms to send in after you register: YOUTH FORMS