Room Registration with Partial Scholarship Application
- Full Registration: Core 3 days of conference. Required.
- Program: Friday evening through Monday morning.
- Lodging: Double occupancy room Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
- Meals: Friday dinner through Monday lunch.
- Optional Pre-Conference activities: See Website for details.
- Education Committee Workshop on Diversity: Starts Thursday am.
- Prison Day at MCI Norfolk: Starts Thursday am.
- Is AVP a Social Justice / Peace Organization? (Open Board Retreat): Starts Friday am.
- Lodging & Meals available from Wed. night for these activities.
- Optional Post-Conference Planning Session (Moving Forward as an Organization): Monday afternoon.
- Lodging: Monday night.
- Meals: Tuesday breakfast. (We’re on our own Monday dinner)
- Enter “scholarship” for the coupon and you will receive a $347 preliminary scholarship deduction that covers the core conference days.
- You MUST checkout using the PayPal or Check options, but you will not be charged anything unless your total is greater than $347 after applying the scholarship coupon. If you select pre or post Conference activities, that WILL put you over $347, and you need to pay the excess now in order to process your registration and scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your scholarship award (which very likely will be less than $347). Your registration will be PENDING until the you pay any difference (if any).
- Anything you pay now is refundable, up to May 15 if you do not attend.
- The maximum scholarship is $347. If the Scholarship Committee awards a lesser amount, you must pay the difference (we’ll bill you later).
- Scholarship registrations are Double Occupancy only. APPLICATION DEADLINE March 21 (to be assured we’ll have funds to consider your application)
Note: Under 18 y.o. facilitators can not register for a Room Booking, but must be Commuters.